Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Christmas Show!

So, I'm in love with my boyfriend... therefore; to treat such a guy, I purchased tickets to the Radio City Christmas Spectacular ft. The Rockettes!!!  
Tonight!

They have many Christmas scenes, Christmas favorites, the lights, the glitz, everything. To make it an even more special CHRISTmas show, they are doing a magnificent scene of the birth of our Savior; Jesus. I am looking forward to that.

Plus, to add to the already fun-filled night, my boyfriend is secretly taking me somewhere fancy in Atlanta before we head to the Fox (in Atl). He says "dress up, babe." And I say 'I'll bring my best..." I'll give you guys the scoop when I know the details. So, here we are, getting dolled up and handsomed up and ready to head out to dinner, then off to a miraculous, spectacular show!

I want to say this: make this Christmas a Christmas that will never be forgotten. With a budget, that is... be creative w/ your gift. Be loving all thoughout the season and the upcoming year. Love all, for we are all the Lord's. Happy Day to you and a Merry Christmas. O and catch all those Christmas movies and become a kid again...

(I'll send you all some pics of our evening at a later time)
-Sarah

0 comments: