Wednesday, February 24, 2010

3 days until the big 2-5

Three more days and I think, Woweee, how did my life zoom by like this?! I still feel 21, haha. I start to ponder on all the blessings I've received. I've had a rough first half of my 50 years, but wow, what a big turn around its been in the last 3-4 years. My Lord is great! Every time I needed the funds for a bill, a repair of some kind, or food on the table, He's responded swiftly with a donation or a job that miraculously appeared. He's a great father. I have had no father, so I'll take the best to replace the biological.

I have the BEST family in the whole world. They are all so smart, so giving, a lot more caring and loving than we were growing up (haha), and we get along so great - plus, they are all believe in our Lord, Jesus Christ, which makes me so joyous to know my family will continue on, with me, in the other realm -- Heaven. I have a superb boyfriend, with an awesome attachment of his family. Nathan (my baby) is such an intelligent man. He is the ultimate gentlemen -- always thinking of what he could do to help me. He puts his needs on the bottom and sacrifices his wants and desires for others. He's such an honest, trusting, and fun guy. I adore him. We have love; the true kind. The type that princess/prince storybooks are made of - and I got it! Hallelujah to my God. With Nathan's family, comes the other girlfriend (his bro's girl) which inevitably became my best gal pal. She's bright, caring, and fun to be around. She's not your typical drama girl (as I am not) so, we talk about the more substancial things (this is why I chose friends wisely ... cause I am just not interested in the drama, not one bit). Her name is Colbie -- like the chesse, which is awesome! :-] And, of course you have my boyfriends brother, Noah. He's a brilliant guy, who loves to point out how weird his girl and I talk. We understand eachother, yet he doesn't... I just don't get it... :) He's a great guy too. He's as musical as they come. He knows so much about so many instruments, etc...
So, I am having a moment of appreciation before I turn the big 2-5. I have lived such a full life. With more responsibility than expected, with more love than understood, and with more blessings than I deserve.

I love my Lord and My King. He's been so good to me. I await for His coming and grab as many as I can to go with me.

2 comments:

Mechelle said...

Have a great birthday Sarah!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Sarah said...

Anytime. :-] O, and thank you.