Thursday, February 7, 2013

Organization; my hidden obsession

Bloggers,

I was recently asked, "what is your dream job?" My response was quickly, "teacher!" While this is true, I went home and discussed with my husband how I also have a REAL, DEEP passion for organizing.

My love for organization is quite funny: I take breaks from studying for school just to organize (or re-organize in some cases) old boxes or closet nooks - its a relaxing hobby indeed. I fiddle around with paper and purge all that is irrelevant very frequently. I'm constantly making my bed (sometimes at 8pm at night knowing that I'm just gonna get into it in 2/3 hours later). And, above all, being a newly married lady (2yrs in July), I've been fortunate to take on my husband's clothing and bill abundance and spend most of my time purging many items. (side note: my husband is not "unorganized" whatsoever -we're very alike in that regard - rather, he's always "saving." He takes precautions and I totally respect that and am inspired by that quality).

So, I confess, online, for all to see, my REAL HONEST PASSION to organize. I've never had the time to jump in one of my friends/families homes and organize an area, but it sounds like fun! My calling is to be a teacher, for sure. Children are a wondrous creation and being a primary teacher would be an honor. But, one the other hand, my hobby is organization (along with DIYing).

In the future, I'll be sharing some tips on what I do or have done to keep my life organized.

-Sarah

0 comments: